Tue, Feb 13|
Nurse Well Being Conference 2024
“Nurses are the heart of healthcare.” —Donna Wilk Cardillo, MA, RN, CSP
Time & Location
Feb 13, 2024, 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM MST
Greeley, 4901 W 20th St, Greeley, CO 80634, USA
About the event
Over 200 nurses are expected to attend the 2nd Annual Nurse Well Being Conference. The event's goal is to inspire and support nurses.
The Industry-Education Nursing Consortium of the Northern Colorado Health Sector Partnership hosts the event.
- Onsite wellness activities to try: massage chairs, therapy dogs, and more!
- Resources for your wellness and well being to continue using after the event
- A delcious warm breakfast and lunch
- Access to all speaking sessions
Featuring Keynote Speaker:
- Jean Watson, PhD, RN, AHN-BC, FAAN, LL (AAN) - Mature Nursing & Caring Science: Transforming self and system through Caritas Theory and Love
And supporting session speakers:
- Paul Hooten, MA, LPC and Kevin Darnell - Workplace Violence Prevention in Healthcare
- Jovanna Brunner, MPH - Learned Optimism
- Lisa Marini - Self Investment in Personal Care
Nurse Attendance$25.00+$0.63 service feeGoes on sale: Dec 12, 1:00 PM MST
Nurse Ticket + Scholarship
This ticket includes a ticket for you plus contribution to scholarships to allow more nurses to attend the event that are unable to purchase a ticket.$50.00+$1.25 service feeGoes on sale: Dec 12, 1:00 PM MST